Detailed schedule coming soon!
-August 5th: Abstract submission deadline (maximum of 300 words).
-August 12th: Selected abstracts will be notified and invited to submit complete papers detailing their work (maximum of 10 pages).
-September 16th: Deadline for paper submissions for selected abstracts.
-October 20th: The top 3 papers will present at CMSAC, in addition to being awarded cash prizes! All other selected abstracts will be invited to present posters at the conference.
1.) Research must be based entirely on data that is freely available to the public (no paywall).
2.) All code and analysis steps must be available for anyone to view. Using GitHub and completing all analysis in RMarkdown, Jupyter Notebooks, or some similar service is ideal, but not required.
3.) One co-author must be willing/able to present work at CMSAC!
Papers are judged not just on the research/contributions, but also on the reproducibility of your analysis and code.
We are also accepting abstracts that are for posters only submissions. Meaning they are not considered for the reproducible research competition, will not require a paper submission, and are not required to use publicly available data (e.g. research using data from your school’s team). Please answer yes or no to the ‘Poster only submission?’ question in the form below to indicate your type of submission.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to reading your submissions!
1. Head northeast on Airport Blvd
2. Keep left to stay on Airport Blvd - 0.6 mi
3. Keep left to stay on Airport Blvd - 0.7 mi
4. Continue straight to stay on Airport Blvd - 0.2 mi
5. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for
I-376 E/I-79 E/Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania Turnpike E and
merge onto I-376 E - 0.6 mi
6. Merge onto I-376 E - 16.4 mi
7. Keep right to stay on I-376 E - 2.1 mi
8. Take exit 72A to merge onto Forbes Ave toward Oakland - 0.3 mi
9. Merge onto Forbes Ave - 1.0 mi
10. Turn right onto Schenley Drive Extension - 449 ft
11. Turn left onto Schenley Drive - 0.2 mi
12. Turn left onto Frew St 0.2 mi
13. Destination will be on the left